1. The full text, including the title, authors ' names, complete addresses, abstract and footnotes (thanks, support, credits, etc.) must be limited to one page.
2. Use the MS-WORD format, Arial , size 11, single spacing, justified. The text should be organized in sheet of A4 paper, with top and left margins of 30 mm and 20 mm right.
3. Title – the title should be written in capital letters, except the scientific names must be in lower case and in italics (e.g. Penicillium digitatum). The version of the title in English should be with the first letter capitalized and the remainder in lower case, except in the case of name.
4. Authors - the names of the authors should be written in capital letters, shortly after the end of the title, without change of line, separated by a semicolon and stressing the name of the presenter's work. At the end of each name, should be superscript the reference number of the information about the author. Once the list of authors, should be included the information about the authors (institution, address, email, purse, etc.), preceded by the corresponding reference number, also overwritten.
5. text-do not leave indentation. The text should be worked out, no change. The abstract should contain introduction, objective, methodology, results and conclusion. The scientific names must be typed in italic and without authority. Just use technical names of plant protection products.
Do not insert tables or images. Bibliographic citations, when required, should be made in the body of the text and contain only the author (s), name of journal, volume, page and year (e.g. Pascholati, Summa Phytopathologica & Bonaldo, 33:233-238, 2007).